The following is a statement of the doctrinal position to which the Board, Administration, and Faculty of Faith Harvest School of Ministry and Faith Harvest Church believe and adhere to: 1. We believe in the verbal inspiration of the Word of God as the sole authority in all matters of faith and practice.
2. We believe in the eternal Trinity of the Godhead in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each with distinct personalities but living as the combined essence of One Sovereign Being.
3. We believe in the eternal deity and spotless humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. We believe that man was created pure and holy, but through sin fell into total depravity and is in need of a redeemer.
5. We believe that redemption was provided for all men through the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ and that salvation is a free gift of grace to all who believe.
6. We believe in the divine operations of the Holy Spirit as the executor of the affairs of the Church and that all believers should seek after his personal influence and work.
7. We believe the Church is the universal body of the Lord Jesus Christ and that he is its sovereign head.
8. We believe it is the privilege and duty of all believers in Christ to walk in fellowship with God and to honor the Lord with a life of devotion and dedication.
9. We believer in the importance of taking the communion of the Lord's Supper as a divine ordinance in principle and practice.
10. We believer in the importance of water baptism for those who have professed Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour.
11. We believe in the pre-tribulation rapture of the Church and the resurrection of the saints at the return of Christ.
12. We believe in the personal, pre-millennial return of Christ to reign on the earth for 1,000 years.
13. We believe in a final judgment of the unsaved and eternal punishment for all evil doers.
14. We believe in the great commission to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.